La Grenouille dans le Fauteuil

My thoughts, explorations and opinions about Music, Philosophy, Science, Family life; whatever happens. Shorter items than on my web site. The name of the blog? My two favorite French words. I just love those modulating vowels.

My Web Home Page

Monday, April 14, 2008

Asshole!

I am sure everyone has noticed how angry W sounds all the time. Even when he's being cheery. There's an old bar-room merriment of sticking the words "in bed" on the end of any sentence you like, making it (after a few drinks) hilarious. It works with anything. e.g.

It works with anything in bed.
Even when he's being cheery in bed.
... how angry W sounds all the time in bed.

Well, with W, whenever he is speaking, there seems to be an implied "asshole"on the end. As in:

Free trade is good for this country, asshole!
This is a most important bill, asshole!
I am pround to have him serve in my cabinet, asshole!
These NATO nukes are no threat to Russia, asshole!

What a wonderful rest it will be after November to give our assholes a rest.

My Web Home Page
My Agent
© ajm 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home