La Grenouille dans le Fauteuil

My thoughts, explorations and opinions about Music, Philosophy, Science, Family life; whatever happens. Shorter items than on my web site. The name of the blog? My two favorite French words. I just love those modulating vowels.

My Web Home Page

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Mornings and Nights After Christmas

The merry little Santa verse, and the 12 days, have been removed to my general web site in order to restore the deep solemnity of this blog.

I shall archive all these notes there eventually, categorized according to topic.

Feel free to post comments, especially if you radically disagree. Those are always the most interesting comments. My purpose is to float trial balloons, as it were, towards longer articles and revised thoughts, so alerting me to errors is the best thing. I should come clean and admit that I am a proponent of Karl Popper's Critical Rationalism, as exemplified by his comment:

"You may be right, and I may be wrong, and by rational discussion we may both get closer to the truth."

Comments will not initially be visible to all browsers, so have no fear.

  • My Home Web Site



  • The web site is crude at the moment. Upgrading that is my next task.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home